Thursday, December 03, 2015

Art-C Groove Tool

Hello Everyone!

Long time no see!  Life as a teacher has been busier than expected, but, I am trying to make an effort to make time for my art again.  I just began my second year teaching at a high school about 25 minutes from where I live. I must say I really love my job!!

I've begun working with some new products by Art-C and I am excited to share them with you. Today I am going to share a quick little video that I have made.  This tool is so versatile and can do so many cool things!  If you suffer from arthritis this tool will be a godsend to use!





Here is a link to the Groove Tool


2 comments:

Catherine Scanlon said...

I love your review Kathie -- and I hadn't thought to use the brush tool for texture! Amazing, THANK you! oxo

kathie deluca said...

It was so fun to use!! <3