Saturday, February 01, 2014

August Card Class

Hello Everyone!
     Summer has been really unpredictable with the weather we have been having! Even with school I have found time to do some fun things with the girls!  I hope your enjoying your summer as well.
     With Art Journaling being the all the craze these days, and from what I have heard you ladies saying, I have added a Art Journaling class to the August schedule!!!  **I can hear all the roaring and excitement! :)**  It will be a beginners class, so all skill levels are welcomed.
Here are all the details for the upcoming August Classes.

Click here for more information on both of these classes------>> click

Space is limited so please sign up ASAP.  When these two dates fill up I will add a Saturday date if necessary. 

Thanks so much and I look forward to creating with you soon!!
Hugs, kathie

No comments: