Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello There Peeps!!

It's been a while but here I am. 
Today I wanted to share a project with you that I made and really love.

This is an adorable note card set I made with My Minds Eye Stella & Rose line of papers.  This line of paper is so beautiful and is by far my favorite new release this year.  If you are local Right at Home Scrapbooking has the full selection of all four lines of it. 
I used a die cut folded in half and sewed it together around the edges to form the jacket for the cards.  Used a Scor-pal to make the pockets.  The cards were so simple because I used the matching stamp set and then the popped up stickers that also coordinated.  Quick stamp....pop on sentiment...done.
My favorite part is the cover with all of the rows of ribbon.  I love the colors and the textures. I used the zipper ribbon from the line and used hot glue to make the flowers.
Hope you enjoy this project!
k.

2 comments:

Nick said...

OMG these are AMAZING!!!!! Your talent amazes me !!! Lovely, just glorious!
Love you,
~nick~

Cath said...

These are lovely, Kathie! Have you considered entering them into our Card Sets Challenge currently going on in the Moxie Fab World? Here's the link if you are interested: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/04/350-cards-gifts-week-card-sets.html

The deadline is tonight at midnight! :)