Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I hate when I disappear! I took off some time to spend with the kids over the holidays and rested my mind, body, and soul.  My creative juices are rejuvenated and are flowing like crazy.  A lot of times I get over stimulated creatively and my mind can't focus on anything long enough to produce a single thing.  I hate that!!  
We have had lots of snow--which I love...its the most peaceful time of the year for me and I can never get enough of it!


Here is a project I have been working on......Memory Box Stamp, MME papers, Die-Namics Die, and gold Krylon Pen.  Beautiful!!


Created my own background paper with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist and a mask.

Used Ranger Cracked glass Accents on Bird


As always, I hope this finds you well and creating magically!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Stunning card!!!

Nick said...

OMG Kathie, you have unbelievable talent! This card is phenomenal! I ♥ my mom-in-law **wink wink** ;) lol
Love always,
~nick~