Thursday, October 14, 2010

Holiday Hurricane Lamp
This beautiful centerpiece is actually made from paper!  I have used Cosmo Cricket paper which adds such a nice vintage feel to the piece.  The distressing of the paper makes it easy to work with.  You are able to move the paper in many directions when you break down the fibers in the paper.  I added berries, silk flowers, and gorgeous ribbon to finish this off.  You can add a candle to the center or I was also thinking that some colored Christmas ornaments would look cute in the center as well.  
I hope this inspires you to use paper for your holiday projects! 
hugs, k.  

1 comment:

Nick said...

Hey Kathie,
AHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! I am still soooo jealous of your artistic abilities and ideas!!!! I think it is kinda ironic that you have a candle in the middle of a paper wreath thing. I thought it was kinda funny! Anyway I loooooooovvveeeeeeee you!!!! Your AMAZING!!!
Love,
Nick <3