Friday, October 15, 2010

be brave

Be Brave


This Unity Stamp Set was given to Beth & I while we were at donna downey's Inspired this past year.  We were so thrilled because it had just been released. Once I had gotten home it got tucked away and I haven't worked with it until last night.  I made this card for a very special friend of mine that just got diagnosed with cancer and began chemotherapy this past week.  What a great set for so many reasons, but also for the brave women who are or have battled cancer.  I made her wings sparkley and colored them with Copic Markers.  Her dress was covered with Ranger's Distress rock candy Stickles.  It looks so awesome in person.  I used crystals for her dress and her earring.  Love the way this Maya Road crushed velvet ribbon tied it all together.  I am more than pleased with the way this card came out and hope that you enjoy it as well.  hugs, k.

No comments: