Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Something about this photo I like, I don't know why. It is the handle of my morning coffee cup, two dirty breakfast bowls, a dirty cup ring, and a water bottle. It was taken by accident and I was surprised when I found it in my group of pictures.

Things for me have been good. Really busy. First, my parent are away in Florida. This has always been difficult for me. I chat with my parents everyday when they are here in Rhode Island but don't necessarily see them. While they have been in Florida, I have spoken with them everyday...but it feels different. So after about a week I got out of that funk and began getting into my grove. Things for the Scrapendipity Market Place Booth at Inspired have been pouring in and we are a bit overwhelmed. Trying to juggle the little glitches we have run into, finances, and the everyday running of a business is like NUTS. And then to add to it....the kids are home on vacation this week. All I have heard is "I'm bored", "there's nothing to eat in this house"....blah blah blah....sigh. I try to keep positive but they are a lot of work!
Lets move on....
I have some great classes coming up in May at Right at Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro. I will try to keep them up to date on this blog. Here is a little thing that makes a big difference in my life. I am a list girl. I have a list for everything.... I have an monthly agenda that I record my day to day happenings and appointments in. It is a three ring binder...well i dropped it and it came all out of order....so....since then (six to seven weeks ago) i have been unorganized. A simple thing like that can just make a difference.
GOAL for this week: to get my agenda back together!

Hope this find you all well. I am going to be blogging more regularly again. PROMISE.
hugs. k.

No comments: