Monday, March 22, 2010







So Happy yet so Sad.

Everyone that has known me for awhile knows that I love a good snow storm! The kind when you are stuck in the house all day, or the kind when you have to really "push" the door open to move the two feet of snow aside to get outside.....you know....a real snowstorm. I feel cheated that I didn't get that this year, but on a happier note...my favorite season has arrived. Spring!
I love the popping of green sprouts from the ground...it has always amazed me how the whole process of how delicate little flowers survive being buried in the ground during freezing temperatures and then pop up come springtime. My spring bird pictures should be coming soon enough...for the last two years I have been able to snap some pictures of the nest that is in my front Arborvitae bush, from eggs to little baby robins...love it!
I have posted some new pics of Emily enjoying the trampoline, Olivia & Oliver, and a few more great ones!
Click "follow blog" if aren't already. I will be updating my class list in the next few days, lots of great things for April! Oh My!


No comments: