Friday, February 12, 2010




This is my grandmother Charlotte and my three girls.
Hello There,

School Vacation is here already...seems like they were just home for Christmas. This vacation I am looking forward to spending some down time with the girls. We may go ice skating and bowling...but other than that I am hoping just to chill! Speaking of chill....maybe we will be graced with a huge snowstorm that will leave us house bound! I love the snow and have not had my fill of it this winter by any stretch of the imagination.

We are celebrating several birthdays this weekend for our family with a dinner at my house. It is nice to get my brothers and their families together during the winter. We all have kids going in every direction and it is SO hard for us to all get together. So it is nice.

I hope this finds you well.

hugs. k.

No comments: