Thursday, December 31, 2009




Saying Goodbye to 20o9--Hello 2010

Quick. We always say that each year...how each year passes by so quickly...
For me, overall this was a great year. I finally have secured "what I want to be when I grow up"
I am in love with where I am career wise.
My family is great...but it probably is the one thing I would change if I could. I hate how quickly the girls are growing up. At times it seems as if I am not going to have enough time to finish molding them into perfect little human beings like every parent wishes they can do before they are flying away to be on their own. So far I think they are doing well....but another "few blinks of an eye" and Olivia will be driving and then heading to collage! UGH!
I hate New Year's Resolutions....they are unrealistic and I hate making false promises. Hence, one of my favorite quotes......"say what you mean and mean what you say" With that being said, my best yet resolution was a few years ago when I promised to "emboss more" lol. I held true to it! see...it was realistic!
This year, I just want to enjoy the moment more. That's all. I have been conditioned to live each hour at a time...only because sometimes I place so much on my plate it can seem overwhelming if I looking at it even two days out...so I always focus on the task at hand and get through it one hour at a time. For the most part, this works for me and never leaves me disappointed.
What are you hoping to accomplish? Be realistic...don't set your self up for disappointment.
I wish you and yours the very best this new year!

k.

1 comment:

stampinkaf said...

Love the new look of the blog, Happy New Year, girlie. Great things are in-store for you in 2010!Love you, KIM