Friday, September 04, 2009

Hello World!

Wow! Life is fast and fun! The statement ----->find a job you love and you'll never work another day in your life is the truest thing I have ever heard!!! My life has been so fabulous the past month. Being home again with my kids has been wonderful. They are really thrilled to have mommy working again from the house. It is something I have always done so when I was working outside the house it was really disrupting for them. So, as much as they drive me crazy I do love being there for them 24/7.
Beth and I say everyday that we are living our dream. Designing, teaching, and laughing our way through the days. It's a roller coaster to say the least, but it is very rewarding. Honest engine...our website is going to be up and running any day now!! We don't let it piss us off that we are several weeks overdue on the launch....we take it with a grain of salt. There is one company that we ordered product from in July and still haven't received it..."its on its way" they keep saying. OK..we say....knowing they are lying!! LOL
Any how the girls are back in school. Liv is in 8th grade, Sophie is in 6th, and my baby girl is in 4th grade..seems too crazy to be true! All have adjusted nicely and are happy to be back with their friends. I am happy to be back into a routine.


Next week I am going to have my "summer in review"...we have had an exceptional summer. The bad news is Chris is working NO overtime, the up side of that is that we have been able to have a fantastic summer together and he has been able to enjoy himself!
Also, I was able to get my hot little hands on some of the new released paper from Graphic 45 and was asked to come up with some project with the give products, I have included a few of the samples! I LOVE GRAPHIC 45...yes LOVE!






I hope you like these projects...feel fre to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of these! Do you like Graphic 45? Take it or leave it?
I hope this finds everyone well. I hope in the next time or two I post I will be able to introduce you to our Scrap-en-dip-ity website. If you would like to be included in upcoming events please email us at scrapendipityinfo@gmail.com and ask to be added to our mailing list.
Have a great day!!
Kathie

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I keep checking to see if you girls have launched your web-site. I'm patiently, well, impatiently waiting! These projects are great! Nice work Kathie!