Sunday, July 26, 2009


Summer Daze....
I have been on overdrive the past few weeks. I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep a night. For some reason my body has not felt the need for it. It all began when by best friend Maria invited me and the girls to stay a night at the beach house she was house sitting. That turned into my first all nighter in a VERY long time. I think it was five am when we finally hit the hay! Then she came over a few nights in a row that again resulted in more very late nights. What I realized is that we always use to spend this much time together, but with my j-o-b I was on a somewhat rigid schedule and our friendship payed the price. We have been spending a lot of catch up time together this past week. Its been very nice.
Yesterday the girls, Chris, and I went to the beach to spend time with my cousin Sarah from Las Vegas. I got to meet her son Harrison for the first time since his birth. He is so amazingly beautiful. A big chunky baby that you just want to squeeze and hug. Last night I spent 14 hours sleeping. Evidently my body had said enough is enough. Besides the dreaming of Taylor Swift and I all night (we were bff's) I had an excellent sleep. All my other cousins were also there as well as their kids, and my Aunt Judy and Uncle Matthew. I really ...really...really enjoyed the day.
Sarah, Harrison, & me.
This is Ben, my cousin Amy's little boy, 17 months old. My favorite picture of the weekend. My cousin
We stopped at Whole Foods on the way to the beach and Emily and I took turns with the camera. We got some cute, fun shots that I will share with you.


My work schedule is really filling up nicely as well. Beth and I will be finishing up samples of the classes offered at our all day crop on August 23 next week and will be posting them along with information about sign ups. I hope you can all join me.
I am also firming up all my dates where I will be teaching in the coming months. If I do not have them listed before I go away on vacation at the end of this week I will post them while I am away. I also want to give a big shout out to the 20 ladies I had as students last week! I really had a fun time meeting and working with all of you!
The family and I will be heading to Pennsylvania on Friday. I can't wait!!
Stay Cool!
xo, Kathie

No comments: