Monday, July 13, 2009

Shoes?!?!?!
I've created scrapbook pages, greeting cards of all shapes and sizes, even gone as far as a paper wreath.....but shoes? This is definitely out of my b-0-x!
They are so fun and cute....and addicting! I could go on forever making them in all shapes and sizes. They are made with basic grey ambrosia paper. It is so very pretty with different colors, and the trims are so pretty. Anything goes...its your shoe and you can create them!
Imagine if we could create our shoes as easily as we created our paper crafting projects?!!? I'd have a million pairs for sure!
Recently, I joined a swap group for these and have to make six different ones. I am also excited to see what I get back....I will share them with all of you for sure!
What's the craziest things you have made with paper?
Leave me a comment and let me know!
Hugs. Kathie

No comments: