Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mid-July


Lots going on here in my world. My daily job at Bella Art ended this past Friday. :o(
I will continue to teach there as well as at other area stores in New England. I hope to still see many of the wonderful people I have met in the past several months! It is bittersweet as I am excited to spend more time with my girls for the rest of the summer, something that I have really had a hard time dealing with. It is the first time ever that I haven't had our summer planned with lots of fun daily activities. As I always shared...I loved my job....so I will miss it.

When I was in Mary Kay they always would say when one door closes another will open, BUT sometimes its not a door, but a window. Simply said...sometimes you get what you think you will or another opportunity will come your way that your weren't necessarily expecting.
Today I will leave you with two things.
------>One is a picture of one of the wreaths I will be teaching this fall. It is made with Cosmo Cricit paper...which I LOVE.

------>Secondly is a definition. A definition that will be the beginning of many great announcements to come in the next few weeks to follow. As I've posted, Beth and I have alot of things going on, in the works, planned, things that we are excited about and REALLY look forward to sharing with you. We are waiting for the majority of things to be in place before we officially annouce our news, its so exciting we are busting at the seems!!!!!
So, once again STAY TUNED!
Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely unrelated.

4 comments:

sue : ) said...

What? What? Whhaaat?

Megan C said...

I am sorry to hear that your job has ended, but like you said when one door closes another opens. You will find something awesome to do and you will love it.Enjoy the rest of the summer!

cindy said...

Hi Cathy...its Cindy...I took your beautiful summer wreath class today at RAH. I absoluetly love my wreath!!! I am so happy I took the class today. My fingers are starting to turn from broken china blue to their normal color !!! Would you be able to send me Madonna's email address? I wanted to talk to her about the boat rentals we were talking about...looking forward to more classes with you !!!!

jenn shurkus said...

awww kathie.. i'll miss seing you @ bella :( ... but i'll keep up with you on FB for sure!!