Monday, July 06, 2009


Happy 4th of July America!
This weekend was so filled with fun, friends, and many memories to say the least. Our family and two other families met at soccer, all VERY different personalities and have really become amazing friends. Not only us as adults, but also our children. We were forced to be together in the stands at all the games as well as at many practices and we have just made the best of it. We all play off each other and are almost always laughing, goofing, and it never gets old. Its one good story after another as well as one crazy thing happening to someone at some time. This was a picture of 5 of the girls going into the Pawtucket Red Sox game on Thursday night. We had a blast .......


Such a cute picture of Sophie and I. I had to post it even though I promised Emily the next picture on my blog of one of my children would be her! Shhh!!


This picture of my nephew Ricky and my youngest niece Hannah just melts me. They are brother and sister and although there are years between them they have really developed a special bond. I thought I would share it with you.

Hope your summer is happy!!

No comments: