Monday, July 20, 2009

BOO!
Yesterday was a great day with my debut class teaching at Right at Home Scrapbooking in Massachusetts. Met some great ladies and also got to see some of my favorite students!
If you haven't seen the wreath that was featured on the Creative Imagations blog check it out! This was very exciting for me! Scroll down to July 6th's posting. I am also teaching this class in a fall and holiday motif.
Today I created this "BOO" banner. I think its so stinkin cute! It amazes me how we are already seeing fall home decor etc. and craft supplies in every store you go into. Let's enjoy the summer! LOL> but here I am making a "boo" banner...so I guess I am in the same boat as the stores. oops!


I am heading down to the beach for the night with the girls to stay with my BFF and I am going to lay in the sun like a bronze goddess all day tomorrow. tee hee.
TTYL! Kathie

No comments: