Monday, June 15, 2009


Just a quick post.

This is my daughter. Sometimes I see photo's of her and she is so beautiful I can't believe she's mine. I was never pretty like her. Sometimes I wonder if she knows she is beautiful.

Love you Liv!.

follow my blog...you can subscribe over here----------------->>>>>>>>

Several of you have inquired about dates that myself and beth will be teaching....honestly, we are waiting for Beth to heal a bit before we commit to a date so that it can go on with a hitch. She is feeling much better this week and we have been working on some goodies endlessly...so maybe next week we can give ya a little peek....im such a tease!! ill be posting new info several times a week from now on as plans continue to develop .....thanks for your patience!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Kathy, please tell Beth that I was asking for her. I hope she is feeling better. Don't forget to let me know when you two nuts will be doing some workshops together. Can't wait. Brenda