Monday, June 29, 2009


Airbrushing with Copics

This is the newest card I have done with airbrushing. I love the challenge of the airbrushing and getting it to look even and consistent. I am coming along nicely with it and have gotten it down pat pretty well. This stamp is from Impression Obsession and I love them for many reasons: 1) They are great for airbrushing 2) They are great to watercolor, which i also love to do...and 3) the use of flower soft is very easy with these stamps.



I had a great weekend and enjoyed the nice weather. The girls have been to the pool several times now and the fires and smores have become a nightly thing as well as the extra kids in my house. Summer is here!


We have a trip planned to Pennsylvania next month. We have not been there in quite a few years. We will visit Hershey Park as well as Great Wolf again (a favorite of mine).


Hope your having a nice start to the summer.

No comments: