Monday, March 02, 2009



One day when Olivia was sick so she took the day out of school and she came to work with me. I took lots of photos of her on the computer, with her phone, and of her hands on the mouse with her little nubby nails she bites so much! When I took a class with Cheryl Mezzetti few weeks ago, I immediately knew the pictures I was going to use in this album.


I am happy to share it with you and am thrilled with how it came out!! I feel I was able to capture what I was hoping to.

______________________________________

I took some photos and switched them into black & white because I think by doing this you can take the focus off the colors in the photo or the surrounding "noise". You are able to focus on the subject .









Have a great week!!
kathie

3 comments:

Susan's said...

Kathie, I am sooooo jealous that you finished your album. It looks great. (of course). I hope to finish mine soon. Brenda

ps. I hope you are going to have Cheryl back.

Susan's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheryl mezzetti said...

kathi i love your finished project. I tried to im you back and it kept telling me "invalid" target...*sigh*
You are incredibly talented. I hope your daughter is feeling better!
miss you!