Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life is going great!
First....I want to say a couple of things for all the crazy critics I have.....
I don't have only one child...I have three. Three great girls. They are all very active and are very different. I will go through phases when I blog about one more than the other but I do mention them all time to time. Olivia is NOT my favorite although alot of things about her are my favorites. Just like Sophia and Emily have alot of favorite things I like about them. When I was little, I always thought my brother Richard was my mothers favorite, and my brothers always thought I was the favorite. If you ask my kids who my favorite is they will each answer themselves. I do love them all equally and I do understand how easy it is to love all your kids equally. So, although I still know my brother Richard is my mothers favorite...I love all my kids equally!
Enough said about that.
Here is a photo of my two girls, my niece and my mother. Just for an extra picture of them to show that I do take pictures of them!! {bawk!!!}
Secondly, Beth & I are great friends...that's why we spend so much time together. We have kids the same age, our husbands work crazy, unusual hours...we both enjoy paper crafting. All of these things make an equation for us to spend lots of time together. I take photos all the time of everything in my life, shes in my life, so I take alot of pictures of her. She is crazier than I am, I love that! Just friends. Both Married. Both Crazy. Both have kids the same age. We only met last November...and became instant friends. So please don't complain that I blog about her too much. She is quite a comical topic in my opinion. And, this is MY blog. {tee hee}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin O'Bella
Here is the
Bella doll of the month.

She is so beautiful!! {my favorite so far!} The class is on March 18th, 6-8 so please call the store to sign up! Love her!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
And Lastly.... What would a post be without something about my favorite kid....Liv. Did I say favorite? Oh, I meant one of my favorite kids..... tee hee.
She got her braces on Monday. I love them because it makes her look so much younger. Like 13, instead of 16. So it is worth all the money to look at her and realize she is just my 13 year old baby girl. Her mouth is sore, she ate a little solid food today, and in a few days she will be fine. Enough drama for Olivia for awhile. And while I have every ones attention: I will give a big shout out to my girl....She got her interim report today and she is passing EVERYTHING. Yup- right now.....already! She works great under pressure and always waits until the last minute to pull up her grades. Shes been on punishment more since September than her whole entire 13 years of living. I'm proud of her and am happy she is getting her act together! Wahhhooo for Olivia!

2 comments:

Shift Worker said...

I really believe you have 3 favorites from hearing you talk, but I do also understand how once they get to high school, there's just a lot to say about them because they are doing so much!

I'm hoping the class for that adorable doll isn't waiting until October!! Tell me you mean sooner! LOL

KOOKYDELUCY said...

Opps! Thanks, it is March...where was my head?!?! Obviously, in October. Nice to know who my shiftworker fan is now!! Enjoy your day!