Thursday, January 01, 2009


Whaooo---look who's FORTY!!
To begin let me tell you one of my pet peeves in life. In the English language we spell the word four just that F-O-U-R. So my question is this: why wouldn't we spell forty F-O-U-R-T-Y??
It bugs me!!
Today I turned the big 4-0. So I am officially a forty year old woman with the mind of an 18 year old. Scary.
My husband surprised me with a party at Cassarino's in Providence tonight. It was so fun and special. The funny thing is that he also held my 30th birthday party there but claims he didn't remember that. (men!!) At my 30th birthday party we announced the fact that we were pregnant with our youngest daughter Emily. It really amazes me how fast time flies. Here she is tonight 9 years old....too quick!
It was small gathering of family and friends and was just perfect. My grandmother Charlotte came which meant alot to me because she isn't big on family gatherings these days. My parents, brothers, sister-in-laws, my mother in law Betty, our friends Maria & Andy, Kim & Michael, and Julie & Paul were all there along with my three girls. It was a great way to start the new year!
I wish everyone a very safe, healthy, and happy New year!!!
{hugs} Kathie

1 comment:

Tina Schadone said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the club!!!