Friday, January 16, 2009



I know this picture is a bit dark, but one of the girls took it of me and toby sleeping the other night. They are beginning to understand "capturing the moment". Sweet!

Lots of great things going on in my world:

~~Some of my new classes are now posted on the store website and ready for you to register for them, you can go to www.bellartonline.com then click workshops on the left hand side. There are also some classes taught by my friend Beth Atma that are really great!

~~Four of us from the store are going to a great show at the end of March. This is my first big show and I am so excited about it. I have chosen my classes and am all registered for them. I was able to get into the class with Tim Holtz! (what a pity! tee hee)

~~The girls didn't have school yesterday because....it was too cold! C-R-A-Z-Y!! But today its even colder and they had to go.....things that make you go hummmmm......

~~Hope everyone enjoys their day!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love this picture!!! S000 cute!

Wendy L. said...

I happened upon this blog from a link in an Hewlett Packard email of a mosaic scrapbook picture. I didn't find the picture, but found a delightful blog. It really makes me want to put something together like this. Nice job. Great photos. Wonderful family.