Sunday, December 28, 2008

Here and gone......Holidays 2008

This year really amazed me how the holidays came and went without alot of exhaustion or hoop-la. This was a first for me. It was a SIMPLE Christmas but it was an excellent one!! I hope you all had a great holiday as well.

I have a few days off from work and don't go back until after the new year. I have alot of things I hope to get done. The girls are home as well and I hope I can get them to stop arguing long enough to actually do something fun.

The picture above is of a year long album that I am starting. It basically is a 365 day journal of my life. Taking a picture everyday and journaling about it. I am celebrating my 40th birthday in a few days and I thought it would be a great year to follow. I've been wanting to do this project for a couple of years and I have decided to bite the bullet. My parents bought me a bind-it-all for Christmas so that is how I will bind it at the years end. Wanna join me??? I have alot of ideas to do each day/week/month....so stay tuned as I will show you little snippets of it throughout the year.

Be safe this New Years Holiday.

Stay tuned, I have alot of classes coming up in January, the schedule will be out soon.




1 comment:

BethAtma said...

Wow! What a project!! I think it is a great idea--wish I had the motivation to do it. Maybe you will inspire me!