Wednesday, December 03, 2008


Elzybells.....
I love these little girls and the color combo here is beautiful!! This is Basic Grey's Eva paper. I love everything about these cards!
Anyhow====enough about Elzy--what about me??
Things are really good. The girls are doing well in school, Emily had her first written report project due this week and she received 3/3 on the rubric. I am always thrilled when she gets a good grade because her effort is so substantial that she really deserves a good grade. I love her stick-tu-it-tiviness (is that a real word?)
Today before work I met my friend Michelle for coffee. It had been months since we had seen each other because I am such a bad friend. The great thing is we can just pick up from where we left off and its like we never missed a month. We are back on track now with our monthly coffee meeting. We have done this for years.
Chris is so good with doing all the shopping for Christmas gifts. The boxes keep coming and I have hardly lifted a finger. Sweet..........
Hope this finds you all well and singing Christmas carols!!

No comments: