Thursday, November 06, 2008

Falling in Love an Inch at a Time
This is my very first "inchie". So, two things here....one this little chick is from Denami Designs. This past weekend at Bella ART we had 4 classes with Debra who is an instructor from Denami. As I was unpacking these little critters, I SWORE I would not even like these chicks...no matter what!! Guess what! They are so stinkin' cute!!!!! So....a couple came home with me! Secondly, have you heard of "inchies"??? This is my first official inchie that I have made. This is a craze and we carry many inchie stamps at the store. They are so cute..and little, and cute...and you can store so many of them in such a little amount of space!! I must say I like them. Inchie stamps are actually just 1" x 1" big. So you can actually use any image that is this size. You can create a magnet, an embellishment, or pin. People trade them, make one of a kind ones...and it goes on and on. Bella is going to be having some classes with these, or a monthly club, so stay tuned. As always you can check out the website for more info. This Friday night also there is a CROP at Bella from 6-11. Come and scrapbook, card make, have a bite to eat (yummy), and socialize. The cost is $15 --and you are guaranteed a good time! You can sign up through the website. Do it quick as space is limited! It is already Thurs. for goodness sakes!!! Also, Saturday I am teaching a Maya Road Chipboard Book Class from 2-4, Cost is $28, and you will go home with a finished project. Very Cute book!! Hope to see you this weekend!!!!
{hugs} kookyd

P.S.-------->>> does anyone comment anymore?? We are getting tons of hits a day and noone leaves comments?!? Whats up with that????? LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHY YOU DON'T LEAVE COMMENTS!!

No comments: