Wednesday, October 29, 2008

design team -- take 1Last Sunday we had the first Bella ART design team meet and greet. We were assigned our projects for the month of November. One is due at the end of the month and one due on November 8th. I finished my 12x12 page. {see above--:o)} Its a sneak peak! lol
Anyhow we were given the "thickers" and two pages of designer paper, and two solid bazzill cardstock. Honestly, I thought as much about the thickers as I did about sticker letters. BUT, I have to say that I now love them! They are a bit textured and some have sparkles...pretty cool. The paper I used is by Luxe Design and is called "color me". When you buy a 12x12 sheet it is black and white. I used COPIC markers to color all the trees, leaves, and acorns. VERY cool! Cut them out and added some STICKLES I also played around with some of varying picture sizes. You are able to get either 4, 6, or 9 pictures on a 4x6 photo. It really enables you to have a large quantity of pictures on a layout that you normally wouldn't be able to have. The little rust colored box at the bottom with the two leaves on it is a trifold journaling box. I was able to journal some private thoughts in it with out messing up the flow of the page.
Now--I have a question and hope you all take a minute and respond. My page is required to have a "title"--would you consider the fall-family-foliage-fun words a title?? Give me your feedback on that please! I don't want to mess up on my first submission!! I hope you all enjoy sharing this journey with me. It really is a new chapter of my "dream" and I am having a ball!

No comments: