Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beautiful Bella

Many of you have heard me talk of my LSS in past posts. Six months ago they suffered loss to a fire and water damage and were forced to temporarily close their store. Yesterday they had a great grand re-opening. It was so successful and I stood by and watched in awe as these two wonderful people had person after person come in with gifts, hugs, greetings, and even handmade projects to welcome them back. They (and there business) were truly missed and it was really just an indescribable thing to watch.

I am both blessed and estatic to now be employed by these two wonderful people. I have also been accepted onto my first design team. My employment part of it has begun and has been really good, my design appointment has yet to begin. I did get to meet many of my co-team members yesterday and am really looking forward to working with them. Oddly enough there is one girl who I worked with over nine years ago on the same design team as me. That is just one thing that makes you go hummmm.

If you are local....consider signing up for the Denami Class coming up on Nov. 1st & 2nd. The samples are really cool!

Hope your all well.
(hugs)

No comments: