Friday, September 26, 2008

In this moment of breath I am able to have here at 12:06 am, I came into my office to print a paper out for Olivia that was on her thumb drive. I love this kid. The ten wishes she lists are vaired, some typical of her age, some typical of her as a person, and some typical of the sweet beautiful young lady that has a caring heart. Aww....this girl.

If you were granted ten wishes, what would you wish for?

If I was granted ten wishes, I would wish for:

1. 100 million dollars.

2. All the clothes I’ll ever want.

3. World peace.

4. To meet the Jonas Brothers in person!

5. To be healthy for the rest of my life.

6. My own mall.

7. People in Africa to have homes and doctors.

8. For the wars to end.

9. To own Disneyland.

10. For no more homework!!!

Those are 10 things that I would wish for.

I notice there is nothing there wishing she could take care of her mother with all the money, but mabye that should be assumed.

Hope your all well.
xoxoxo, me

No comments: