Monday, July 21, 2008


This man R-O-C-K-S!!!

Oh MY!! The Phil Vassar concert I mentioned I was going to in a post earlier this week ended up being on the top of my list for concerts this year!! He was sooo amazing. He rocked the house! It rained and then poured....and then it rained some more. And truthfully it just added another level of excitement to the already exciting atmosphere. Then the sun came out and the party continued and then he remained around for another 45 minutes to shake hands and sign autographs. The girls had their hands autographed, their cell phones autographed, and I was able to get my ticket stub signed. He loves what he does and is just thankful for being able to do it!! I must mention that my middle daughter was the only one out of the six of us that went that didn't have a great day. She was so annoyed of the rain, and I was just the opposite. I looked at her and said, "either embrace it or let it ruin your day, the choice is yours." I think it ruined her day. Just not "perfect" enough for her. She has gotten alot better over time, but, man....she can be a prune!!!

Today we had a great day at a pool party for the soccer team. It was one of those days when time just flies by and the day is over. It was great.

Tomorrow is going to be a downtime morning and we will see what the rest of the day brings.

We have a new member of our family.....stay tuned!

No comments: