Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Corned Beef for Easter???
Can you believe yesterday was St. Patricks Day and this Sunday is Easter?!? C-R-A-Z-Y!
I like to have forsythia and pussywillows on my table for Easter Dinner. Not sure if that will happen or not.
These two little cards are Easter Wishes for a couple of people who I like to send cards to this time of he year. They are Elzybells stamps and are now available at my local Art Store. The nestabilities are so much fun too! I wish I had more sets, but don't so I have to make do with what I have and use the colluzzle to make the middle openings. But so far---I am very impressed with how they work, how crisp they cut and how much they dress up the cards!
I think I have Spring Fever a little bit today. Been not feeling so great last couple of days and for no apparent reason. So what the heck is my problem? I don't know. I wish I could kick myself in the ass and get it out of my system. On a positive note....I have been stamping and SCRAPPING alot the last few days. That is a good thing!
I wish every one of you a very Happy Easter and may you enjoy this time of year as all the new beginnings and fresh blossoms come your way!!!!

No comments: