Sunday, March 09, 2008

Abigail Rose

I made this card for one of my childhood friends who just had a sweet little baby girl, weighing in just over 5 lbs. For all of my stamping buddies, I am sure you know of the "copic" marker rage, I have always loved water coloring best. So I didn't feel like I was missing out on something I have been collecting the markers a few at a time. And.....since playing with them more and more I realized they didn't seem all that special because I didn't really know how to use them to the best of their ability. Now that I have learned some things I think they ROCK! I am taking a technique class on Thursday to learn even more. I will share another card I did that is just spectacular later tonight. I am able to get similar effects of the watercolor shading but with the ease of a marker. Basically they are an investment and we generally don't buy anything else without learning about it...RIGHT?
I love this card, the dp, ribbons, and the way this cute little rodent is. {tee hee} For a side note, our hamster has been missing for 7 days today. I have no use for him anymore and hope that he has found a new home, preferably in the ground.

Please coment and let me know if you have lost a hampster and what the heck I should do to find him.

No comments: