Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Where the heck have the last 15 days gone???

I took on a new "volunteer" job that has taken much more time than I ever expected. I know it will only take a few more weeks to get things organized and then it should be a lot easier. {I will keep you posted}

This card is done with a new set I just got today from CTMH called Harvest Memories. The thing I love lately about using clear stamps is that you can line things up so much better. This stamp sentiment actually is three separate lines on the stamp, but, I am able to line it up so much easier than with a wood stamp in row. The paper line is one of the newer kits too called Enchanted.

This is my favorite time of the year and I have been decorating, baking, cleaning, and scrapbooking. Life is good.
Many people email me asking to hear more about my kids. So here is a little snipit of what has been happening in our end of he world!

~~We have picked a date to get remarried
~~I am holding Thanksgiving this year!!
~~We are going to plan a trip up north for a night or two and cut down our Christmas tree after Thanksgiving.
~~Chris and I are going to see this show next month: http://www.cirqueproductions.com/cirquedreams.htm
~~My 11 year old is close to driving me to drink alcohol.....instead of coffee in the morning!
~~Sophie loves her pottery class and has tried out for the school play. There were 66 kids at tryouts today for only 14 spots. I am sure she did great!! She has been cleared by the doctor for the stress fracture that has keep her off a bike, a soccer field, trampoline and anything else she enjoyed for over three monts! She starts indoor soccer in a few weeks too!
~~Emmy will finish her first oil painting at art class tomorrow and I will post picture of it when it makes it home. For an 8 year old, I think you will be impressed!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!

No comments: