Thursday, October 18, 2007


let it snow...let it snow...let it snow!
Here in New England today it was gross...weather wise. It felt like at any minute the skies were going to open and it would pour...that stagnant, humid feeling that I HATE! It never rained. My body works best when the weather is basically the same day after day. If its going to be hot, be hot every day, but 40 one day and 80 the next, not good for me. I love the freezing cold days when you step outside it has a very quiet sound and then your nostrils stick together. We haven't had one of those winters in years, and I don't think we will get one this year either.
Last month I won my first contest. It was fun, I received (if I remember correctly) like 38% of the vote. I was rewarded with some nice gifts, one being the coluzzle file folder. Above is my submission for this month, (they tell you what stamp set to use) so I used some of my winnings from last month to create this months cards. Submissions have to be in by Oct. 1st. Then the voting begins. I love snowmen!!!! These are cute, and this card is sparkly.... Do you like it???

No comments: