Sunday, October 28, 2007

58 Days and counting.....
Christmas will be here before we know it!
The lists from the girls have yet to come but they are on their way I'm sure. I have been playing around with some Winter/Holiday stamps. These two are from Inkadinkado. I LOVE the snowman stamp....and the striped paper is from Basic Grey "Figgy"....Basic Grey makes me very warm and fuzzy and happy. Not good that paper does this to me. But it does!
In my hands I have Hanna Montana tickets for the Dec. 20th show here in Providence. For those of you without pre-teen girls....this is the hottest thing going..and almost impossible to get. Luckily, we have a great friend that let us buy her two extra tickets for face value! That is Olivia's birthday present and Sophia's best friends mom got a ticket for her as a "just because"....thats the kind of friend to have!! Emily has been such a good sport about not having a ticket and really dosen't care she isn't going. We actually put the decision in her court and told her if she would be upset that we couldn't get her a ticket that we wouldn't take Olivia....and without a thought, she said she would like me to take Olivia. I love that little girl....{we may have bribed her a bit with a Webkinz or two, but, everyone is happy.}
Well, I am going to watch the rest of the RED SOX! Let me know what you think of these cards by the way....

1 comment:

dorothy erdely said...

hey girl! whatcha been up to? i started a new job 3 weeks ago ---i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! we'll have to touch base soon!! happy thanksgiving to you!!!