Friday, August 10, 2007

Love it.....
I have always used Stampin Up! Stamps and supplies for most of the time I have been card making and scrap booking. If I can say so myself... card making has come very easily to me and scrapbooking is more of a challenge. Usually if you give me lots of supplies, or limited supplies it doesn't matter I can whip up a card without any fretting. Do the same and ask for a scrapbook layout and quite honesty I suck! Its OK. But, I think I try to justify the expense etc. with the fact that I am "preserving memories" for my children. Recently, I discovered a company named Close to my Heart (CTMH) and the products tend to be geared more towards scrap booking. By the picture above you can see....I made cards. Twelve little 3x3 cards with a matching "purse" box to hold them. I have come to accept no matter what the product are a scrapbooker I am not meant to be, but, a damn good card maker I am!!!! We can't be perfect at everything.
I do really love this set, mostly because I love paisley. Also, the color combo makes me happy. The reason I have been playing around with the products is because in the future I am planning to hold some classes and teach other people what I love to do.

Now...here is something I have come to realize....
Although people come to this blog and visit...no one leaves me any comments. Viewing other blogs I have come to realize that bloggers bribe readers with "blog candy" in order to leave comments..... I am not sure how I feel about this. But.....if that is what it takes. I will have a special "candy" when I reach 25 comments. Tell me this... What would be a good "blog candy" item?????
There are actually websites out there that will pick a random number for me for the winner.
Stay tuned....

6 comments:

Faith said...

Anything in a Tiffany box!

Faith said...

I mean ribbon, hehe!

dorothy erdely said...

well, if you promise to blog more often, i'll promise to comment more often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorothy erdely said...

blog candy----how 'bout some of that cute scrapbook paper you never use?!?!?!!!!!

dorothy erdely said...

hey - i just got another idea.....how 'bout a blog candy prize to the person who's posted the MOST on your blog??????

ummm, that would be ME!!!!!!!!!

KOOKYDELUCY said...

dorothy....you know what! you were the first!!!
Thanks for the great idea! Keep your eyes open!
xxoxoxoxoxo