Sunday, July 29, 2007

Country Music Festivel July 28th, 2007 Gillette Stadium


Pictures
1-(Gillette Stadium~sold out over 60,000 seats) 2-(Kenny Chesney in the middle)

Wowza!!!
My body hurts, my throat feels raw, and I am exhausted! But really I had an unbelievable time! I am not sure if it is that for those few years I didn't do much of anything exciting and therefore I am so much more appreciative of a good time. But man, o, man....it was fun!!
Drinking myself thin...
In the past, with every drink I have my mind tends to think I drop a dress size. So...in days past I always thought I was thin because I would drink enough to think that. For years I haven't drank for one reason or another so my tolerance is not as hefty as it once was. Yesterday weather it was too much sun, to much "hard" tea or beer, or me going crazy I averaged about a size 6 all day!! LOL. I danced, and danced and then danced some more. My arms are killing me, my leg muscles hurt, and my thoat feels like it is bleeding.
The energy...indescribable!!
It seems at every concert I take a picture of the audience. There is something about the energy I wish I could bottle up and take home with me. I have yet to capture it on film. It is just a memory.
The crowd.....lets say....colorful!~
We saw a girl lift her shirt in trade for a flower lei within a matter of 10 minutes. There were 4 married men in front of us cocked out of their minds "hooking" up with lady strangers (also married). The man behind us didn't have a tooth in his mouth. A fight that was in the row right below us. And...we were the only ones in our section that actually belonged there. The common ground we all had was that we loved these performers and were willing to pay them to keep our minds like mush for 9 hours.
The entertainment....EXCEPTIONAL!!
I was able to see Sara Evans again, and for the first time I saw Sugarland (loved them), Brooks and Dunn, and Kenny Chesney. Sugarland was a treat for both Chris and I because we had never seen them before. Kenny may not be the cutest thing to my eye, but boy can he sing!!!
I need to rest!
(this is jennifer from Sugarland)

No comments: